SY Associates is a member of Clear Focus LLC with offices in Western New York and New Jersey.
Here’s an update on changes to office policies in response to vaccinations against COVID-19. These procedures are subject to change without notice.
As during previous phases of the pandemic, our operations continue and are available to clients. Here are the operational details for our office after Memorial Day 2021:
1. Our offices will close if there are governmental orders or guidance for closure. When open, we will continue to be closed to the public even during office hours so visitors should schedule an appointment before coming to the office and will need to ring the front bell for access.
2. We ask that if you are ill, please cancel your scheduled meeting or switch to one of the remote access options below.
3. We have the capability to host remote access via web conference, video conference and tele-conference so that we can stay connected at all times. We expect to continue these options for the foreseeable future for the convenience and health of our clients.
4. Although we expect all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 after May 31, 2021, we will continue to adhere to social hygiene practices such as not shaking hands, social distancing and wearing a face mask whenever any non-vaccinated, non-staff persons are in the office.
5. Although the office will not be subject to reduced staffing after May 31, 2021, some staff may continue to rotate between working from home and working from the office. Any staff who is feeling ill will be required to stay home.6. If you need to schedule a call or meeting, please call the office or consider using our online scheduling option for your convenience, available via our website.
7. Voicemails and emails are monitored by staff members who are working from home, but there may be a slight delay in responding.
8. We will assume that anyone coming into our office are in good health, not suffering any symptoms of illness and have made an independent decision to visit in-person. While the staff will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 after May 31, 2021, there is no guarantee that it is risk-free to visit in-person since other visitors may not be vaccinated or may not follow safety protocols. We reserve the right to require some visitors to be subject to temperature checks, face masks and hand sanitization/hand washing immediately after arriving at our office, if conditions warrant.
9. If you are sending anything important through the mail, please send an email or leave a voicemail so we can be on the lookout for your item.
We remain dedicated to your needs, so please reach out with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your trust!
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
We create strategies that are tailored to your needs and goals.
Years of experience have prepared us to guide you through your life transitions.
Trust. Honesty. Integrity. We believe values matter, and we live by ours everyday.
Want to learn more about retirement, social security, or estate strategies?
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."
Our team of professionals have years of experience in financial services. We can help you address your needs of today and for many years to come. We look forward to working with you.
The Investment Center Client Homepage