SY Associates is a member of Clear Focus LLC with offices in Western New York and New Jersey.
Here’s an update on changes to our office policies in response to recommended social distancing protocols to slow the spread of corona-virus. Rest assured, we will continue operations and be available to clients. Once governmental restrictions are lifted, we will resume normal operations. Until then, here are the changes effective immediately:
1. Our offices will be closed until the NY order to close is lifted. Once we resume, we will initially continue to be closed to the public even during office hours so visitors will need to ring the front bell for access.
2. We ask that if you are ill, please cancel your scheduled meeting or switch to one of the remote access options below even after we re-open.
3. We have the capability to host remote access via web conference, video conference and tele- conference so that we can stay connected during these uncertain times. We expect to continue these options even after we resume normal operations for the convenience and health of our clients.
4. We have the ability to work from home so we expect little interruption as the country and our local community work through the restrictions designed to slow the spread of the corona-virus.
5. We are stepping up efforts to maintain a clean environment in our offices with heightened diligence on surface cleaning once we resume operations and will continue to practice better social hygiene such as not shaking hands.
6. If you need to schedule a call during the temporary shut-down period, or schedule a meeting after we resume operations, please use our online scheduling option for your convenience.
7. Voicemails and emails are monitored while we are working from home, but there may be a delay in responding.
8. Although we will be checking incoming mail periodically during this shut down, if you are sending anything important through the mail please send an email or leave a voicemail so we can be on the lookout for your item.
We remain dedicated to your needs during these uncertain times, so please reach out with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your trust!
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
We create strategies that are tailored to your needs and goals.
Years of experience have prepared us to guide you through your life transitions.
Trust. Honesty. Integrity. We believe values matter, and we live by ours everyday.
Want to learn more about retirement, social security, or estate strategies?
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."
Our team of professionals have years of experience in financial services. We can help you address your needs of today and for many years to come. We look forward to working with you.